A cleaner/janitor is responsible for various tasks assigned based upon customer needs. We encourage the opportunity to work in teams of 2 or as individuals. Previous experience cleaning preferred.
- General knowledge of cleaning products, supplies, and techniques for cleaning
- Ability to work individually and be a team player
- Professional, reliable, able to follow directions, and multi-task
- Excellent time management skills
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and walk during the daily routine, with the ability to stand for extended lengths of time
A Janitor or Cleaner’s duties include but are not limited to:
- Empty Trash
- Wash Windows
- Clean Bathrooms and Breakrooms
- Maintaining and upkeep of all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products
- Ensuring safe and sanitary storage and care of products
- Use vacuuming and carpet cleaning equipment and perform further treatments such as shampoo or stain removal as needed.